- What Information Is Collected?
The information that Panorama collects from you can be broadly grouped into the following two categories: a. Personal Information; and b. General Non-Specific & Demographic Information (Non Personal Information).
General Non-Specific & Demographic Information (Non Personal Information)
Any non-personal information either voluntarily provided by you or recorded as part of your use of the Web Site, including any transaction conducted on the Web Site, is considered to be General Non-Specific & Demographic Information. Non-personal information is information that does not contain personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, but includes the type and quantity of the products you purchased and demographic information.
- How does Panorama Collect Information?
Panorama may collect information about you when you: (a) use the Web Site, for instance when Panorama tracks your computer’s unique IP address or Uniform Resource Locator (URL); or (b) voluntarily provide your information to Panorama, for instance: (i) through the submission of forms, such as when you complete Panorama’s demo request form or request a trial software package; (ii) by responding to our surveys; (iii) by entering our contests or sweepstakes; (iv) by contacting us via e-mail or telephone; or (v) applying for special offers or newsletters.
- What does Panorama use the information for?
Panorama uses your information for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: Panorama uses your information to provide you with services, including processing your orders and delivering products to you, or to respond to your questions or requests.
- Understanding Your Preferences: In order to provide you with the best online experience possible, Panorama collects both personal information and non-personal information to give us a better understanding of you and the demographic and geographic profile of our customers generally. The information Panorama collects is reviewed closely to assist us in determining the most popular products of interest to you and our other customers and better structure the Web Site to suit your needs. For instance, Panorama may use the information that Panorama collects to keep you notified of new products, special offers or our contests and webcasts. Similarly, by tracking your IP address through the Web Site, Panorama can better understand the types of products and information which are relevant to you and may from time to time use this information to provide you with information or promotions which match your preferences. Should you contact us via e-mail contact links on the Web Site or by telephone, Panorama may keep your comments on file so that Panorama has a record of your preferences and concerns.
- Obtaining Feedback: From time to time, Panorama may send surveys to you via e-mail, provide a form online at the Web Site or contact you by phone in order to solicit feedback on improvements to be made to Panorama services, including the Web Site in order to improve your online experience. You may provide such information or complete these surveys on a voluntary basis and the submission of personal information may not be required. Should you not wish to receive notification of subsequent surveys or polls, click the link supplied at the bottom of every promotional e-mail that Panorama sends you to request that you not receive such notifications in the future. Should you wish not to be contacted by phone for such purposes, please let us know by email at email@example.com
- Administering Surveys, Panorama may also run surveys, contests and/or sweepstakes at various times. By entering/responding to such survey, contests and/or sweepstakes, you agree to disclose your personal information for Panorama’s use in administering the contest and/or sweepstakes, and as set out herein or in the contest or sweepstake rules.
- Newsletters: Panorama may use your personal information to send newsletters in electronic or paper format to you if you have indicated that you are interested in receiving this material. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sharing of Information
Your personal information will not be shared with, disclosed, sold, traded or rented to any third parties and is collected for our express internal use only, except that we reserve the right to disclose such information:
- if we have your explicit consent to share the information.
- to any of our affiliates and subsidiaries as required in order to provide you service and fulfill the purposes mentioned in section 3 above;
- to any of Panorama’s service providers, provided that they agree to protect such personal information;
- if such disclosure is made pursuant to a legal proceeding or as required by law;
- to another business entity should Panorama plan to merge with, or be acquired by, that business entity;
- to organizations in connection with a merger involving Panorama or a transfer or sale of our assets or business; or
- in accordance with the terms and conditions set out herein.
Cookies are required for different functions of our services/website:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies are essential in order for us to provide you with the services/for the operation of the website. These cookies only collect information that is required for you to use our website or services, and not for other purposes such as marketing or users’ use of our website. Examples for such cookies include: analytical cookies
You are free to delete or block cookies from your device, by changing the preferences on your browser. However, we cannot guarantee that our services and the website will fully operate should you choose not to accept cookies. For example, any preferences you may have defined on our website or application will not be saved. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but generally provide the option to view the cookies currently stored on your device, and the choice to accept, reject or delete cookies, block third party cookies, block cookies from particular sites, accept all cookies or to receive notification when a new cookie is stored. Please see your browser’s ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu to change your cookie preferences.
- Aggregated and analytical information
We may use standard analytics tools. The privacy practices of these tools are subject to their own privacy policies, and they may use their own cookies to provide their service (for further information about cookies, please see the “Cookies” section in this policy).
We use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information and may share it with our partners for legitimate business purposes. It has no effect on your privacy, because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that can be associated with you.
- Third Party Sites/cookies
- Retention of Information
We will retain your personal information only as long as it is required for the reasons it was collected and in any case, you can always contact us and ask your information will be removed from our database.
- Transfer of Information Outside Your Jurisdiction
We may store and process information in sites located throughout the world, including in sites operated and maintained by cloud-based service providers. For information on our cloud service providers and sub-processors please contact our support at email@example.com.
AS PART OF THE STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION, INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION, MAY BE TRANSFERRED ACROSS BORDERS AND FROM YOUR COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION TO OTHER COUNTRIES OR JURISDICTIONS AROUND THE WORLD. TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY UNDER EU PRIVACY LAWS AND REGULATIONS, WE WILL IMPLEMENT DATA ONWARD TRANSFER INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS DATA PROTECTION AGREEMENTS.
- Your Rights
To the extent such rights are granted to you by applicable law, you may at any time:
- withdraw your consent for the collection, use and processing of your information;
- access, correct, request deletion, request restriction of our process of your personal information;
- object to the processing of your personal information; or
- ask to transfer your personal information in accordance with your right to data portability,
all as set by applicable law. Please note that there may be limits to the information we can provide. For example, we may limit an individual’s access to personal information where doing so would violate others’ rights.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent for our use or disclosure of your personal information, or ask us to delete or restrict how we use or process your personal information, subject to applicable law, we may not be able to provide you with all of our services and customer support or the quality of the services may be diminished.
You acknowledge that it may be impossible to completely delete all of your information from Panorama’s records without some residual information being maintained due to backups or other reasons. You can request information on the data that might possibly remain in our archived records after your information has been deleted.
- Information Regarding Children
We do not collect any identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If you believe that a child has provided us with personally identifiable information without the consent of his or her parent or guardian, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we become aware that a child under age 16 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will remove it.
You have the right to file complaints with a data protection supervisory authority.
- Contact Information